These are the essential things to know if your goal is to potty train your puppy. These are five easy tips to help housebreaking your puppy. If you are looking for an amazing puppy with a verified breeder you can look it up on Best place to buy Bernese Mountain dogs
1. You must be patient when your puppy goes potty training. This is because you don’t want your puppy to become anxious. If you don’t show patience with your puppy’s accidents, you risk them having unintentional ones.
2. It is important to housebreak your puppy by placing it in a crate whenever you are not there. Your puppy should be taught how to hold it until you take him outside.
3. There is no need to be brutal when training your puppy in potty skills. It is enough to reward your puppy with rewards for a job well performed.
4. Do not confuse puppy potty training methods by placing newspaper in your living area. You could end up causing unnecessary damage to your carpet. Buy puppy pads.
5. Dogs tend to excrete in the exact same spot over and over again. This is because they smell it. If you have been in an accident, make sure to thoroughly deodorize. If he uses it again, it’s likely that he didn’t use enough deodorizer.